Sunday, September 26, 2010

Journal Entries

Saturday 
   I woke up, got dressed,  and ate breakfast. Then I went outside and saw some of my friends playing soccer.  So I went over to my friends and joined in.  A couple of hours later we decided to play kickball.  We played that until it was time for lunch.  After lunch we all went inside and played video games until dinner.  After dinner we played football.  We all got tired so everyone went back home for the night.  I watched TV for a little while then went to bed.

Sunday
 I woke up, got dressed, and ate breakfast.  Then my family and I went to church.  After church we went home and ate lunch.  Then we all went to the dock and got in a sailboat to go through the community's canals, like we do every Sunday.  It was late when we got back so we ate dinner.  After that we all went in the living room and played a board game.  Once we finished the game I went to bed.

Monday
Today I got up, got dressed, ate breakfast, then walked through the teleporter to go to school.  I went to my classroom and I learned about language, math, science, and social studies.  We had lunch in the middle of math and I sat in the cafeteria with my friends.  After school I went home and my friends and I decided to play football.  A couple of hours later, a loud bell rang throughout the community, which meant it was time to go back home for dinner.  We said the blessing and started eating.  After dinner I was pretty tired so I decided to stay at home for the rest of the night and a little while later I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment